Marketing Content Specialist
Reports to Marketing & Communications Manager
- Develop and execute original and creative ideas by way of video, photography, social media, and other digital platforms.
- Conduct creative projects in our creative studio or on location
- Tailor creative output to target specific platforms and audiences
- Manage studio and editing suite including equipment inventory, maintenance, and scheduling.
- Communicate and collaborate with management and product specialists to understand content needs, expectations, and deadlines
- Manage social media presence and community
- Administrative tasks as needed
- Shoot, direct, and edit corporate and product videos for a variety of platforms
- Prepare storyboards, scripts, and production schedules.
- Utilize editing skills to ensure content is creative and visually engaging, including sound design and colour correction.
- Make sure content is clear, flows well, and has good pacing and tone.
- Shoot and edit product, corporate, and lifestyle photography for digital, print, and display
- Support retail partners with photographs as needed
- Maintain photo catalogue making sure all photos are up to date and accurate
- Work with Marketing & Communications Manager on social media voice to best show Yorkville Sound, distributed partners, and optimize our social media presence.
- Keep a social media brand calendar
- Liaise with social media communities
- Keep up to date with social media best practices and apply to our needs
- Assist in developing plans for websites as needed
- Update existing websites as required
- Coordinate ordering and safe return of product
- Keep track of web analytics & measurables
- Website updates
- Assisting Marketing & Communications Manager as needed
- A strong background and passion for videography, photography, and editing
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Premier Pro, Photoshop, and After Effects
- Proficient knowledge/experience with a DSLR.
- Understanding of studio technique including lighting, animation, and green screen.
- Solid knowledge of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok etc...
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills and able to juggle shifting priorities
- Ability to communicate creative vision to our team of managers and product specialists
- A background in musical instruments and/or pro audio gear would be beneficial.
- A post-secondary degree in media production or related would be an asset, however, all portfolios will be considered.
What Yorkville Offers
- Extended health care, life, and disability benefit package after three months of employment
- Dental plan after 12 months of employment
- Optional pension plan after two years of employment, 2% with company match
- Profit sharing after two years of employment
- On-site fitness facility
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to James Greenspan via email at [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Do not send an email here if you are human: Gerroff