Junior Mechanical Engineer - Junior Mechanical Technologist/Designer
550 Granite Court
Pickering (Yorkville Sound), ON
Located next to Toronto, Yorkville Sound is an industry leader with a wide range of professional audio products used primarily in sound reinforcement applications. To expand our next generation of product offerings, we are looking for professionals to support our engineering teams.
With over 200 employees, most of our products are designed and manufactured onsite in Pickering, Ontario.
An integral part of Yorkville's engineering team; you will be supporting the design and testing of Professional Audio Products such as powered loudspeakers, audio power amplifiers, audio mixing consoles, musical instrument amplifiers and more.
- Provide support for engineering and manufacturing for prototype and production parts
- Typical tasks can include:
- Assembling and physical testing and qualification of prototypes and production parts
- Updating, revising, and reviewing metal chassis and hardware, wood and plastic cabinet designs and drawings
- Mechanical hardware sourcing
- Support resolution of manufacturing issues with manufacturability, reliability, cost, and time constraints
What You Need for this Position
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office or similar and a mechanical CAD program
- Physical hands on experience working with wood, plastics, or metal
- Good time management skills
- Resourceful, self-managed and a team player
- An eye for detail in reviewing and documentation
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Some knowledge in production processes
A passion for audio and music a plus
NOTE: If selected, we will contact you within two weeks of submittal. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to respond directly to all applicants.
Do not send an email here if you are human: Gerroff
Email to apply, click here
NOTE: If selected, we will contacted you within one week from submittal.