Electronics Technician - Bench Work (Experienced)
Location: Pickering, ON
We are an industry leader with global name recognition; we require a seasoned technician for our Service/Repair department.
The position is in an Industrial/Commercial environment.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Complex electronic bench work
- You will be troubleshooting and repairing equipment for Pro Audio, amplification and loudspeakers such as:
- Instrument Amps
- Power amps
- Mixing consoles and related powered speaker cabinets
- Troubleshooting and repairing at PCB component level
- Keyboard repair experience is an asset
What You Need for this Position:
- You must have an accredited college diploma in Electronics Technology combined with five years practical experience in troubleshooting professional audio equipment at the component level.
- Strong aptitude and ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and be able to sit/work at a bench for long time periods
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Good Communication
- Attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
What's in it for you?
- Challenging, fast-paced work environment
- Excellent benefits program including: Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- On-site fitness facilities
Yorkville Sound is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 (AODA) and all of its standards in order to create a barrier-free Ontario. We will provide necessary accommodation during the recruitment and selection process to all applicants.
Do not send an email here if you are human: Gerroff
Email to apply, click here
NOTE: We will consider and respond to applicants with proper qualifications only. If selected, we will contacted you within one week from submittal.